45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. The GolfWorks provides a 45 day satisfaction guarantee from the date of purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product, return it for a full credit or exchange - your choice. We give you 45 days from the shipping date. Some restrictions apply. Please contact customer service at 1-800-387-5331 for more information or if you have any questions on the restrictions listed below.
- All items must be in NEW or UNUSED condition. Golf shafts must be new, unused, uncut and in their original new condition. The GolfWorks will not accept returns on the following:
- Custom-built Golf Clubs
- Custom assembled adaptors / shafts
- Custom prepped or cut shafts
- Personalized Golf Balls
How do I return an item?
In order to properly process and expedite your return, please follow these instructions:
- E-mail or call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-387-5331 for a Return Authorization. Let us know your order number and reason for return. You will find your order number on your invoice copy.
- Re-pack your return in a sturdy shipping carton (we recommend saving the carton your product arrived in using indestructible packing tape. Please pack it in the original manufacturers packaging when possible with all included instructions, tags, etc. All returns need to include original packaging and all related hardware.
- Ship your package back to GolfWorks Canada, Attention Returns Department, 855 Industrial Avenue, Unit 13, Ottawa, ON, K1G4L4
Make sure to keep a record of the returning shipment and tracking numbers. The GolfWorks cannot be responsible for the returned items until we have signed for the packages.
Unless otherwise specified, you are responsible for return shipping charges. The GolfWorks also cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping.
Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. Often this will be one month. The GolfWorks does not accept COD shipments.
If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please check the date on the credit card originally used. If the card is expired, the credit will not process.
If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive your refund check.
If you are sizing shoes or clothing, please don't wear during play. Try them on in the comfort of your home. Please don't insert spikes on shoes if you are thinking of returning. Shoes or Clothing that have been worn or used are subject to restocking fees at the sole discretion of The GolfWorks.
My order was damaged in shipment.
All items that are shipped out from The GolfWorks are in new and unused condition. Please inspect the package at delivery if possible. If a package is delivered to you in person or "driver released" in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of the package. If you do receive a damaged package, please call The GolfWorks Customer Service immediately at 1-800-387-5331. We generally replace damaged merchandise right away, and we will contact the delivery company and file a damage claim. Please save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the freight carrier.
Please call us when you need assistance with a damaged product. We want this to be as painless as possible, and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
I received the wrong item.
Please call us immediately at 1-800-387-5331 regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to hear about problems as quickly as possible - it helps us maintain accurate inventory for all our customers.
You gave us a correct part number and we made a mistake:
- If an item is missing, make sure and finish checking your order before calling. Inspect packing materials carefully for smaller items. It is easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material.
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or were missing. We will review the situation with you, and find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake.
You placed an order with an incorrect part number(s), did NOT provide a part number, or perhaps just decided it wasn't what you wanted:
- Call us. Let us know the Order number and The GolfWorks part number(s) in question.
- The GolfWorks will work with you to provide resolution and answer any questions you may have.
- Return the product using your choice of carrier; we recommend a carrier that offers tracking and insurance.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until there is a The GolfWorks confirmation signature with the carrier.
- Parts should be packed in original packaging whenever possible.
- We will issue credit for the item(s) being returned. We do not refund the original shipping charges.
- You are responsible for paying return freight on returns that are not the responsibility of The GolfWorks.
Maltby Products Limited Warranty
The GolfWorks warrants all Maltby and Maltby Xtreme products to be free from manufacturing defects for 2 years from the purchase date. The GolfWorks will repair or replace defective Maltby products with the same product or a similar product of equal or greater function/value at its discretion.
Golf Club Shaft Warranties
Shafts are warranted by their respective manufacturers for life. The GolfWorks will provide exact replacements up to the time the products are no longer offered in The GolfWorks catalog, and will provide a substitute product of similar performance thereafter.
Other Manufacturers' Warranties
The GolfWorks extends to its customers any manufacturer's warranty on merchandise purchased, but otherwise makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the merchandise in this catalog.
Disclaimer -- We bring you the best prices we can; as such, offers are subject to change without notice. Prices on our web site supersede all previously published prices and may be superseded by future web site prices. We cannot accept liability for graphic errors, incorrect specifications, or grammatical inaccuracies. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. The GolfWorks shall be in no way responsible for the improper use of the merchandise purchased and the customer is urged to exercise caution and take all necessary safety measures in using the merchandise, including use of safety equipment, and the seeking of appropriate training.