The KBS PGI – Players Graphite Iron is designed for players looking for maximum steel like play-ability, shot control and performance in a graphite shaft, developed from optimized weight and stiffness, while providing exceptional feel.
The next generation of KBS Graphite has arrived. Introducing the KBS PGI Tour Graphite Iron. Following up on the phenomenal success of the KBS Tour Graphite Iron, the KBS PGI Graphite Iron shafts have a design profile that fits a broader range of players than the TGI. Both designs follow the principles designed into the KBS Steel with optimized weight and stiffness per player to gain maximum play-ability & performance. The KBS PGI is designed with a profile that will fit the most players seeking a combination of distance, control and responsive feel. Offered in every weight class to fit every player from Juniors to Women, to Tour Professionals, the KBS PGI raises the bar in graphite iron performance.
- Optimizes trajectory and spin
- Produces 5% more distance
- Available in 6 weights from 50g to 100g
- KBS PGI (Players Graphite Iron) shafts are designed for players looking for maximum steel like playability, shot control and performance in a graphite shaft.
- Developed from optimized weight and stiffness, while providing exceptional feel.
- Designed to fit most players that fall in between the TGI’s firmer tour profile and MAX’s game improvement high launch, high spin profile.
Swing Speed recommendations (#6 iron) for KBS PGI Players:
- 50g – 65mph or less
- 60g – 65-70mph
- 70g – 70-75mph
- 80g – 75-80mph
- 90g – 80-85mph
- 100g – 85mph or higher