The Maltby ISO-T driver is manufactured using the most advanced Aerospace Forging Technology available - Isothermal Forging.
Titanium is a very strong, lightweight and flexible material that is ideal for golf club construction but offers very low forgeability and flow ability making it difficult to forge or cast without negatively affecting the mechanical properties of the titanium. Typical golf club head forging dies and casting molds cannot withstand extremely high temperatures creating a "chilling effect" resulting in significant deformation of the Titanium's mechanical properties. Isothermal forging dies require the use of Superalloys that can be heated to extreme temperatures (2300⁰ F) to match the temperature of the Titanium material being forged creating a hot working environment that maintains maximum elevated temperatures of the both the die and Titanium part throughout the entire forging process. Isothermal forging results in smooth flow ability allowing for more aggressive club head design features and tolerances that enhance the Titanium's mechanical properties for increased flexibility and performance, resulting in hotter ball speeds and improved shot dispersion.
- Manufactured using the most advanced Aerospace forging process available.
- Isothermal forging of Titanium eliminates variations that can occur in temperature during manufacturing (that can negatively affecting the mechanical properties of the titanium), resulting in a more consistent high performance part.
- By maintaining the consistency of the mechanical properties and grain structure of the titanium over the entire head, performance is enhanced through more precise control of the wall thickness in all areas of the design.
- Features VFT (Variable Face Thickness) in a cup-face design that optimizes ball speeds over the entire surface of the face.
- First golf club in history manufactured using the Isothermal Forging manufacturing process
- Low spin producing driver head enhances distance and accuracy
- Sole weight (8 grams) positioned back and deep into the head to optimize spin with each trajectory option.
- Overall shape and 455cc head volume designed to appeal to all types of players.
- High Moment of Inertia (4495 g cm²)
- Available in 3 loft options - 9.5⁰, 10.5⁰ and 11.5⁰
- Oversized Iso-T weights (MA0304W) available in 4 and 12 gram options.
- Weight can also be adjusted using 2,4,6,10,12 or 14 gram T-25 Torx head weights (note: The GolfWorks T-25 Torx head screw weights (MTW001 & MTW002) have a smaller screw head size than the factory installed ISO-T weight, but are compatible with the ISO-T driver).
- Recommended Head Cover - MA0277
- Note: This is a club head only and not an assembled golf club
- Click Here For Maltby ISO-T Driver Paks
- Click Here To Custom Assemble Your Maltby ISO-T Driver